That could not be memory gap, your too young to start forgetting things.
But any way what I am trying to say is for an instance you try unlocking the phone roll out sleeves trying to remember the password. What if, you’re using phone locked pattern?
Sometimes just to make things easier and hassle free from being forgetfulness resetting the settings of the mobile locking system which is the pattern, what exactly you did is turn off the mobile phone locked visibility and that was it! But suddenly the phone screen sleep, in a few minute message pop up; you’re trying to open it up but… locked you out. You then wonder why, since you already turn off the visibility locked pattern of the phone (Huawei Ascend did this to me). Well, you got the password any way.
1. You did enter the pattern as you know it
2. Suddenly error occur, you tried multiple times and and then suddenly it says 7 attempts wait 30 seconds to try.
3. Clicking the forgot password button will do the trick, but wait, no Google account was set up.
How to unlock the Phone? I’ve experienced this on my Huawei Ascend Y210 which I do believe that, this will work on any Huawei Mobile Phone.
Factory Resetting – be careful because resetting the phone caused the deletion of files and other apps.
How to reset the Huawei?
1. Press the + volume button located on the right hand side of the phone together with the power button.
2. If the logo appear on the screen release the power button but keep pressing the + volume button.
3. Wait until the cricket sound appear and the screen logo change to android logo with arrow pointing up.
Configuration just started:
1. Select the wipe out all data
2. next click on yes to wipe out
3. after the wiping process, it will redirect you back to the screen configuration
4. select reboot now
Walah!!! your phone locked issue is solved… (Favor, please send us more feedback for more tips! visit http://www.huaweiascendp2.com/ and subscribe to show your support!)