As social media instinctive most people posting some photos of their lives day-to-day events like food before taking them, clothes before wearing it and new brought jewelries before taking it off. Photos are simply the best way to keep remembrance of most places we visited and food we ate or people we just recently meet. An easy way to throw back, share and like on social media like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and etc.
I certainly recommend the best camera that fits one’s personality;
- Canon EOS Rebel T3i 18 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera and DIGIC 4 Imaging with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens by Canon –
- Sony NEX-F3K/S 16.1 MP Compact System Camera with 18-55mm Lens (Silver) by Sony –
- Canon PowerShot SX260 HS 12.1 MP CMOS Digital Camera with 20x Image Stabilized Zoom 25mm Wide-Angle Lens and 1080p Full-HD Video (Black) by Canon-
- Canon EOS Rebel T4i 18.0 MP CMOS Digital SLR with 18-55mm EF-S IS II Lens by Canon –
- Canon EOS 60D 18 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera with 3.0-Inch LCD and 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS UD Standard Zoom Lens by Canon –
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF3 12 MP Micro 4/3 Compact System Camera with 3-Inch Touchscreen LD and 14-42mm Zoom Lens (Brown) by Panasonic –
Canon – for outgoing and funny personality, Canon go along with someone who loves adventure or any outdoor activity because of its IOS and specified Imaging.
Sony – for techy and geeky personality, Sony brings out the technologians in one’s person because of its systematic style and wireless connection capacity.
Panasonic – for cool and stylish one, Panasonic looks, and design is way too cool for a geek one because Panasonic is more on style and handy for no extra load on bags or luggage.
Posted at: http://consumersreport.info/ by Jenaii